In the past decade, management has gained incredible momentum and every Small or big scale organisations wants to hire management professionals to get effective results with optimum utilisation of resources. The PGDM course offered by B-schools in Delhi focuses on student’s overall personality and knowledge regarding management principles and strategies. It is the curriculum that makes the student eligible for the managing the work in the organisations.
- The curriculum in PGDM offers diploma course in HR, finance, digital marketing, media management, productions & operations and marketing. Pursuing PGDM in these any of these segments of management owns you a great scope.
- The PGDM course in B-schools of Delhi focuses simultaneously on the theoretical as well as practical aspects of management. The guest lectures, industrial visits, workshops and LIVE projects are an integral part of curriculum that gives a better understanding to the students regarding company management.
- The companies while interviewing a PGDM student, analyse the strength, weaknesses and confidence level of the student. During the course, the students are trained regarding communication skills, body language, public speaking and interactive skills. This automatically boosts their confidence of speaking in front of the interview panel
- Trainings are necessary part of PGDM Delhi, which is given weightage in calculating the percentile. When a student appears for the interview, he is already aware of the industrial dealings thereby making interviewers impressed from his practical knowledge of work
- PGDM is a professional course than just a diploma. It focusses on group discussion, extempore, presentations and stage activities along with classroom teaching. It provides a sense of managing multiple tasks altogether during the two years of course. Thus, companies prefer recruiting management professionals due to their incredible ability of multitasking that they develop during the course.
- During the course , they are given frequent exposure to manage and organise events, which also includes talking to sponsors to represent their events. This gives an idea of client interaction, that is the biggest need of companies in the present business scenario.